Today, we’re taking a break from our regular PR Vibes™ content to discuss:
Why You Want a Pesky PR Agency…
and 10 Other Characteristics You Should Look for in Your Agency as Well
I found out recently that Calysto Communications (the publisher of PR Vibes™) has a bit of a reputation in the communications technology industry. Some might call it pesky.
I prefer “persistent.”
Being persistent is how we’ve developed rock-solid relationships with many of the key influencers in the communications industry. It’s how we’ve gotten such great PR results for our clients. And it’s how we help our clients meet business goals that go way beyond public relations.
The bottom line is that we simply don’t give up.
It’s also a big part of the reason we’ve been in business since 1999, fulfilling our mission of connecting, energizing and influencing people in communications technology through communications.
But our persistence is just one of the reasons you should consider working with Calysto. Here are 10 more great reasons to hire us:
1) We’re experienced. We hire EVP-level only professionals. Period. And unlike the so-called vice presidents in some large PR agencies (which will remain unnamed), our EVPs are actually experienced. Each one has 15 to 30 years of experience in both PR and communications technology (versus about 6 to 10 years of experience for VPs at large agencies).
2) We’re efficient. With Calysto, you get the kind of efficiency that comes only from experience. Our EVPs can do in two hours what others take five hours to complete – with no rookie mistakes.
3) We’re passionate about the communications technology industry. We not only understand the technology, we also know the influencers – which allows us to adjust your PR strategy in real-time. Our strategic counsel is based on the insider industry intelligence our EVP-level professionals collect every day from media and analysts. They trust Calysto because we know the issues that matter to them…and know how to speak their language. As a result, Calysto can create and adjust your PR strategy in real-time based on the knowledge and feedback we gain from these insiders.
4) We’re cloud-based. This means we can assemble the best team for the job – independent of location. Our unique cloud structure lets Calysto easily scale an account up or down by pulling from our deep “bench” of 20 or so subject matter experts. Facing a crisis? Our award-winning experts on crisis communications are just a phone call away. On a ramp to an IPO or acquisition? We’ll pull in our team of acquisition experts.
5) We charge you only for the services you use – not mandatory monthly retainers. Our unique consumption-based pricing model gives you more control over your PR budget – and keeps your PR activities in tune with your dynamic business requirements. Best yet, it makes us accountable for every dollar we spend – which leads to better, more measurable PR results.
6) We’re a boutique agency that can support your global PR needs. We can support your PR program in Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas. Better yet, we can support those needs on a country-by-country, project-by-project basis – so you only pay for the coverage you need.
7) We’re the incumbent. Calysto is a recognizable established brand – which opens doors for you.
8) We’re your partner for more than just PR. Our relationships with industry influencers such as media, research and financial analysts, tradeshow organizers and associations not only allow our clients’ messages to cut through the “media noise” but have also facilitated key business relationships for our clients. Like new partnerships. Financing. And more.
9) We have proprietary tools to drive your success. Like our proprietary PR Vibes™ Media Catalyst database, which contains up-to-date contact information for more than 20,000 communications industry influencers. And our master calendars listing hundreds of industry tradeshows, awards and editorial opportunities.
10) We deliver award-winning value. Calysto is the only agency that has won two Stevie Awards for its expertise in executing cost-effective PR campaigns.
So yeah, we’re persistent. Pesky, even. But our persistence pays off – for us, and for our clients.
You can find out more about how Calysto can help you leverage both social and traditional PR to meet your business goals by calling Marissa Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or emailing me at email@example.com.
To better PR results,
© 2018 Calysto Communications