Public Relations Manager
Role: Public Relations Services, Strategic Program Lead
- Pam Abrahamsson has delivered over 20 years of public relations leadership, working in all facets of technology communications. Her expertise includes strategic program development, team management, media outreach campaigns, analyst relations, social media content, internal communications, media training, crisis communications, speaker placement programs, bylined and contributed content writing, strategic program development and more.
- Pam’s communications leadership has helped emerging technology companies secure significant market growth, including supporting a $102.5 million funding round for fintech leader Finova Financial, managing media strategies for the market’s first equity-based token fund offering, participating in media campaigns which helped to drive five successful acquisition efforts and launching a thought leadership initiative for global blockchain non-profit IOTA Foundation which resulted in media interview invitations from MIT Review, Forbes, Womens Wear Daily, Entrepreneur and more.
- Pam has provided public relations strategy and execution to a broad array of enterprise technology, telecommunications, mobile, payments, IoT, blockchain and emerging technology companies. She has served both Fortune 500 and emerging growth companies, including Western Union, IOTA Foundation, ATL Communications, InFlow, Finova Financial, Institute for Blockchain Innovation, Oracle and more.
- She delivers a track record of strategically-managed programs, insuring all facets of a communications program, are implemented to meet and exceed key performance indicators and business growth objectives. She also manages integration of all communication channels, ensuring that public relations results are leveraged successfully across social, digital and content marketing initiatives.
- Pam has served in a range of roles, including vice president of communications for Stephenson Group, founder and director for virtual technology communications firm, PRA Public Relations and has had the privilege of partnering with top industry marketing agencies to deliver public relations results.
- Pam has overseen campaigns delivering top-tier media interview and conference speaking opportunities, including LendIt, Polymath, Sibos London, White House Conference on Aging, and major media coverage from such publications as Forbes, New York Times, MIT Review, Readers Digest, Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Huffington Post and more.
- Pam has earned her bachelor of science degree in communications from California State University, Fullerton, plus advanced certification training in digital marketing and communications from University of San Francisco.
- Pam is an advocate and mentor in the STEM education and startup communities, serving as speaker and volunteer for Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA), speaker for George Fox University communications program, board advisor for TenX.org entrepreneur accelerator and other not-for-profit organizations.