Calysto’s turnkey microsite development program positions clients as subject matter experts and helps them own the conversation about specific topic areas. Microsites allow our clients to deliver leading, educational, objective, useful content that is non-commercial in nature, meaning that it does not blatantly promote the company or its products. Rather, the sites are “powered by” sponsors and position companies as purveyors of content that advance the industry discussion around a particular topic. Microsites can also serve as repositories of thought leadership content elements, and are promoted and amplified via social media channels.
Calysto’s Custom Microsite program consists of:
- In-depth discussions with subject matter experts to be positioned as thought leaders
- Comprehensive content plan and calendar development
- Creation and implementation of microsite brand
- Development and delivery of content elements
- Site construction, hosting and ongoing management
- Regular (weekly or monthly) content refreshes
- Social media amplification strategy to maximize visibility of the microsite
For more information contact Marissa Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-404-266-2060 x546.